High blood pressure like most other modern diseases, is a result off our unnatural lifestyle habits.
These 10 tips will help you control your blood pressure naturally -
1) Drink more water - dehydration is a cause of blood pressure
2) Eat your greens - the magnesium content lowers blood pressure
3) Reduce salt - and switch to sea salt
4) Cut out sugar - sugar raises blood pressure
5) Eat more fruit - fruit contains high levels of potassium which lower blood pressure
6) Stop smoking - 1 cigarette raises your blood pressure by as much as 10 points
7) Limit alcohol - to 1 or 2 drinks a day
Reduce weight - dropping a couple of pounds can have a significant effect on blood pressure as does gaining
9) Get more exercise - regular exercise, irregular exercise can be bad for your heart
10) Sooth away stress - stress management is vital to improve the quality of you health and life
Actively practicing these 10 steps will not only cure your high blood pressure, it will also improve the quality of your health and life.
Libido and Health
Popularity: 62% [ ? ]