Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Rough sex and now I can't control my need to pee!

Posted by SpecialK

I had rough sex a couple of days ago and now I am having trouble controlling my urge to urinate. When I need to pee I have to run to the loo otherwise I wet myself. It doesn't hurt when I pee and I don't need to go more often than usual, but I think I've damaged the muscle? or whatever it is that stops you from wetting yourself! Shall I see a doctor or do you think it will heal?
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

It is the muscles of the pelvic  floor, i.e., the Pubococcygeus (PC) mucle(s) that control the flow of urine. It is hard to imaging sex rough enough to damage those muscles, but anything is possible. In any case a daily sexual physical fitness practice  would be appropriate.


Over the next two weeks work up to doing 200-300 PC squeezes per day. Don’t try to do them all at once, but over the course of the day, remember to do some, for example when you are driving,      working on the computer, standing in line, attending a meeting, etc.


Squeeze as if you were stopping the flow of urine midstream. Hold the squeeze approximately 8 seconds, relax the squeeze and repeat.


This should strengthen the PC muscle sufficiently within one to two weeks so you no longer have this problem. If this is the correct diagnosis it would not take more than one month of continuous practice to reverse any damage that has been done.


It is probably not necessary to see a physician unless you begin to feel pain, in which case by all means see a doctor. Also, if not corrected within one month, see a doctor.


Sexy Spiritual Relationships Membership



NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: