Only one or two of these are original. Most I have no idea where they actually come from but they have helped me in my journey.
1. You get what you put up with.
2. Hungry people make poor shoppers. Feed yourself love and attention (from inside you not from an outside source) and you will be a better shopper.
3. “The one” will never stop loving you; will never mistreat you; will never leave you, especially for another. “The one” simply doesn’t do that. If someone has done that, he or she is not “the one.”
4. In order to FIND the right person, you need to BE the right person.
5. Love is an action. It doesn’t matter what someone SAYS, it matters what they DO.
6. What you think of me is none of my business. Stop worrying about what others think of you and do what YOU want to do and what is healthy for YOU. If people say, “You’re mean.” or “You’re selfish” because you are taking care of you, act as if it’s a compliment and keep doing what you’re doing.
7. If nothing changes, nothing changes. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. In order for things to change, you must change things.
8. You begin and end somewhere and I begin and end somewhere else. Healthy boundaries are the foundation to healthy relationships. Don’t take on what you don’t own. Let others be responsible for what they are responsible for.
9. If you don’t want a haircut, don’t hang around the barbershop. (if you are going NC with your ex then don’t look for opportunities to break it).
10. Do notallow others to rent space in your head that they don’t pay for. Boot those freeloaders OUT.
11. DON’T GIVE UP THE DAY BEFORE THE MIRACLE HAPPENS!!!!