I saw on CNN today that 34 percent of women over 40 were dating younger men, and 35 percent preferred it to dating older men. I would have guessed it was the reverse, and I wonder if the cougar factor is actually real. (Cougar =a middle-aged (or above) woman, dressed to the nines, out on the prowl looking for young (20-35 year old) men).
Whatever it is I think it could be fun. Here are seven reasons why I think you should try it:
1. He’ll keep you feeling younger.
2. You can teach him and guide him in the bedroom.
3. The two of you will have to overcome the adversity together. It will make you closer.
4. He’ll dress better than older men.
5. He is more likely to come to you for advice and guidance. An older man may not look up to you in that respect.
6. If it works out, you can retire sooner than you planned.