Day 27 of my 365 day challenge to write…The TEN things I LOVE on this FRIDAY!!!
Posted Sep 24 2010 7:51am
The TEN things I LOVE on this FRIDAY!
1. The prayer of St. Francis…has always been my favorite and one that I have been saying every morning when I wake up…it is short and powerful. Lord make me an instrument of your peace; where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; where there is sadness, joy. O Divine Master grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand; to be loved as to love. For it’s in giving that we receive, it’s in pardoning that we are pardoned, and it’s in dying that we are born to eternal life..amen.:)
2. The weather right now, my favorite time of year. Nothing better than having a nice glass of red…while outside with friends…under a full moon. Beautiful.
3. Thinking how “Friday” got the good end of the stick…can you imagine the other days of the week? Friday can do no wrong…Monday is like the red headed step child…Tuesday gets completely over looked…Wednesday is just a stepping stone…Thursday is always living in the shadow of Friday…Saturday gets half ass excitement because it was all thrown at Friday…and Sunday doesn’t get full appreciation because people are already thinking of Monday…
4. How I am a lucid dreamer, since I was a child… which means my dreams feel 100% real…. as if I am dreaming awake…and that means that when I am making out with someone in my dream? Oh yeah…;)
5. Owls…at a friends this week we were serenaded by two of them…then got to watch them fly off…they are so magical.
6. Being attracted to someone you know you will never, ever be with. Makes it all the more juicy;)
7. Black and white pictures.
8. When a new and brilliant idea bestows its fiery kiss on me…and it spreads…until it consumes all my thinking…that is when I stop everything I am doing and throw myself into it…sometimes diamonds come out of it…sometimes ashes…either way it is a glorious way to surrender.
9. Words. They are my lovers…
10. When words and music collide…to me it is like witnessing the Gods and the Goddesses coming together~there is nothing on this planet more powerful than that.