Day 22 of my 365 day challenge to write…The TEN things I LOVE on this FRIDAY!
Posted Sep 03 2010 10:40am
The TEN things I LOVE on this FRIDAY!
1. That I am back to writing my Ten List.
2. The pug that I am watching for a friend- I call him Puglet…he snorts and snores…and has to sleep practically on top of my head.
3. Fall approaching…ever since I was little…October is my favorite month of the year. I used to make my Mom buy me sketch pads and charcoal pencils…and I would sit outside with the leaves dancing all around me and want sooooo badly to draw….in my mind they were vast works of art…on the paper they were just stick people:).
4. Minor chords…I think my soul was made from minor chords…and my heart from drums…my throat, the base…and the thoughts in my head, all the strings…and somewhere…there are some horns…;)
5. Failing and realizing for one of the first times that I have full control to make it a beautiful letdown.
6. An afternoon snack of hot tea and cookies…followed by a nap.
7. Being gentle…with myself.
8. When a stranger makes my day and I just want to believe that an Angel sat on their shoulder… whispering in their ear just how much I needed it…