Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Go
Search posts:

Boost Your Health Through Deep Breathing!

Posted Aug 24 2008 7:06pm

Health Snippet:

Most of us have bad breathing habits using only the top 25% of our lungs. Learn to use the other 75% through practicing deep breathing from your belly.

It is a great way for an all round health boost.

A large number of the supplements and cures we take for relaxation, sexual health and weight loss involves increasing the oxygen level in your blood. So why not train your body to do it for you, completely naturally.

Important - Only your stomach must move during these deep breaths, not you shoulders or chest.

Your health

sig.jpg

Popularity: 6% [ ? ]

Post a comment
Write a comment:

Related Searches