1) Omega-3 fatty acids , you’ll) find it naturally in “organic” beef, “wild” fish, flaxseed, flaxseed-oil, walnuts
and walnut oil.
2) Vitamin D , you’ll find it in cod liver oil, especially if you’ve got a family history.
3) Gingko , make sure you take the correct amount, usually around 40 to 80 milligrams 2 to 3 times a day.
4) Niacin , it is best to use a time-release formula.
5) L-arginine, this amino acid dilates your arteries which promotes blood flow.
6) Nattokinase, known as a natural clot destroyer, this enzyme literally eats the clot up.
7) Exercise , yes I know it is not a supplement but it might as well be. There are so many positive results from exercise it might as well me a medication.
It is very important to keep tabs on your heart health, especially if you’re under a lot of stress and have a family history of heart disease. Recent studies confirm that one of the major heart attack triggers is emotional stress e.g. losing a family member, your house, financial disasters, etc.