Did you know that after water, tea id the most commonly consumed beverage in the world?
Thanks to an abundance of antioxidants tea boosts your immunity and toughens up your system to fight disease.
The 7 health benefits of tea are:
2) Cancer - Tea contains polyphenols that also acts antioxidants. Polyphenols stave off heart disease and repairs cell damage associated with cancer.
3) Metabolism - Essential minerals in tea boosts metabolism.
4) Cholesterol - Tea can help to lower “bad” chol;cholesterol.
5) Memory - Tea improves memory and helps prevent neuro-degenerative disorders like Alzheimer’s.
6) Brain - Amino acids in tea regulate brain rhythm and keep you alert.
7) Immunity - The antioxidants in tea boost your immunity.
Ahhh, teatime! I’m off…
Libido and Health
Popularity: 30% [ ? ]