Are you ready for another raw vegan dessert challenge?! I had such a blast with both The Moonie Pie Challenge and The Ultimate Raw Ice Cream Cake Challenge that I feel the time is ripe for a new one. Based on the feedback I received, you had fun too, and may be ready for more!
As stated in the previous challenge, my idea behind these challenges is to gather together a group of people who have a love for raw desserts. I see so many people who are intimidated to make "over the top", gourmet desserts, so they turn to the same ol' repertoire time and time again. My intention is to show that anyone can create complex looking desserts by breaking down a recipe into a few simple steps.
That being said, this time around, the idea is a light, fun, summer dessert that is EASY to make, but can be dressed up as much as you like. So just what might that perfect treat be?
Summer Party Parfait
Conjure up your most FUN summer party parfait, mixing and matching the recipes in my book. I know you're creative! Let it all out here!
Just as I did with the two previous contests... I will feature all parfait entries on my site in the form of one of your photos, along with a link back to your cake post.
How To Enter:
1. Sign up for my sweetly raw newsletter if you haven't done so already (recipes, tips, ideas, and updates for subscribers only).
2. Grab a copy of the "Raw Party Parfait" Recipe eBook for $7.97. Click on the link below:
3. Create your own summer parfait, using the recipes from the book. Mix and match as much as you want, then add up to TWO ingredients of your choice!
4. Blog About Your Parfait, including your ingredient changes, then come and let me know via the comment section below. Remember to leave a link back to your site, which I will check out and judge. (I'll also grab one of your pics for my entries post - if you have a favorite pic you want posted, let me know).
Note: Please do not post any of the recipes from my ebook in your post.
5. Parfait photos must be taken outside in your favorite spot in nature!
6. ONE entry per person.
7. Challenge Ends: Sunday July 25, 2010at midnight. Get your comments (with link) in by then. I will announce the winner on Monday or Tuesday...
NOTE: YES, you can still enter if you do not live in North America. You can still make and blog about your parfait. I will put together an ebook package prize.
What Do You Win?!?!
The winner's parfait (hand picked by me) will be in a feature post on my blog with a link to their site.
A copy of my next book - out this summer, IN PRINT!
The winner's recipe changes will be featured in my newsletter, along with their parfait photo. Anyone who has the book will have access to the winner's cake recipe.