- 1/4 teaspoon flax oil (The oils you’ll see me using now, Andreas oils, I’m convinced are the best oils out there. I’ve never experienced anything like them. We use them on our faces and bodies… the sunflower seed oil is beautiful on my face – must be the high vitamin E content – I looooove it(!)… and in our foods of course. They’re simply wonderful.) …. 1/4 teaspoon hemp oil and 3 honey dates. If you missed my recent post where I mentioned when I purchased them, the flax oil does not need to be refrigerated! Crazy, huh?
- 10 chlorella nuts …. Water …. Kimchi with 1/4 teaspoon black sesame oil …. Fresh picked grapefruit …. Red and yellow bell peppers and 1/2 cucumber topped with raw garlic cashew cheese (recipe in my new book coming out, Raw Awakening, published by Chronicle Books – Early Summer 2012) …. Red Raspberry Leaf tea with raw coconut nectar and 1 drop cinnamon extract
- 2 oranges, 1 grapefruit …. 4 chlorella nuts …. Herbal tea (same as above but used 3 drops cinnamon extract )
- 1/2 large cucumber with raw garlic cheese dip …. Apple
- enema (my first ever)
- Pint filtered water with fresh picked lemon juice …. Goji berries …. Pint Green Concoction of filtered water, 1T green powder , 2 drops coriander oil , fresh lemon juice …. Prenatal vitamins, vitamin K2, magnesium
- Green smoothie (chard, water, ice, banana, cucumber, Udo’s DHA oil , pomegranate powder , coconut drops ) …. 10 chlorella nuts (I’m starting to chew these nowadays, making them more food-like. I’m not crazy about it and I usually have some water by to help get it down and out of my molars) …. Probiotic
- 2 apples …. Kimchi …. 2 pieces Raw Peppermint Chocolate …. 4 pili nuts …. blueberries …. Raspberry Leaf tea with 3 drops of cinnamon extract
- Red bell peppers, cucumber, topped with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto made with pili nuts
- Grapefruit, 2 Oranges, 10 chlorella nuts
- Sun Warrior Protein shake (double scoop) with brazil nut protein powder (great for getting a natural source of selenium), 1 small empress date (bought these from The Raw Food World but I’m not entirely impressed – the medjools are MUCH better), and white chocolate extract
- Pint filtered water with fresh picked/juiced lemon …. Pint filtered water with 1T green powder and fresh lemon juice … Goji berries and blueberries
- 10 chlorella nuts …. Pint Green Smoothie (apples, Udo’s DHA oil, water, ice, pomegranate powder, spinach, chard) …. GoPal’s Power Wraps (Italian flavor) …. Probiotic, prenatals, B12, vitamin K2
- Pint Raspberry Leaf tea (extra strong, I stock up on this through Amazon for a great deal)
- Fruit salad (Grapefruit, kiwi, apple, orange, avocado) …. 2 pieces raw Peppermint Chocolate
- Large Veggie Bowl (cucumber, bell peppers, romaine) tossed with Pili nut pesto ….
- Mint Chocolate Protein shake (2 scoop Sun Warrior, 1T brazil nut powder , 1T hemp powder, water, ice, 4 fresh mint leaves)
- Raspberry Leaf tea
What am I feeling so far, after a few days? LOTS! Even though I have a set number of days in mind, I haven’t once looked at the calendar and thought “Oh, I have so much longer to still go.” It’s the opposite actually. I’m loving this every day and excited about my immediate progress and success.
I can report that my tastes have already changed. Every bite of fresh raw and SIMPLE food is bursting with flavor and deliciousness to me, which is superb because it makes me not miss other foods, even the gourmet stuff. I have zero cravings or desire for anything other than simple, easy, fresh raw food. Brilliant!
I started the enemas (I’ll blog on that later)… but I firmly believe they have supported me in all ways with my new eating mission… motivation, inspiration, feeling amazing, energy, and I have the most beautiful clear and soft skin. Greg was rubbing my arm last night and kept commenting how it’s as soft as Kamea’s butt.
So, overall, I’m feeling fantastic and on top of the world. I look forward to sharing even more awesomeness in the coming weeks!