- Pint filtered water with lemon …. 12 chlorella nuts …. goji berries, blueberries …. Pint herbal tea (nettles, raspberry leaf , lavender )
- Green Cinnamon Applesauce (apples, water, spinach, cinnamon, Chia seeds - I’ll share the exact recipe in my next email newsletter - sign up here! ) …. GoPal’s Nori Wraps ….vegan DHA+EPA, probiotic, prenatal
- Pint raw coconut water, 4 walnuts, 1/2 carrot
- Enema, dry skin brush
- Pint herbal tea (raspberry leaf, peppermint leaf, lemon balm, nettles, lavender)
- Easy Chopped Salad (carrot, celery, cucumber, red bell peppers, green leaf lettuce, Frank’s BBQ seasoning , raw flax oil – this recipe was super. I’ll post it in detail soon. And, let me just say that I am loving the Frank’s seasonings so much that I just purchased the whole 9-tin set a couple of nights ago. I think this makes a great gift, too, which is why I gifted myself with it – hehe) …. 1 piece raw peppermint chocolate
- Eureka Granola(!) ( Lydia’s Grainless Apple Raw Organic Granola soaked in the fresh squeezed orange juice and raw coconut water. It was so friggin’ yummy. I had no idea granola could be this awesome without milk. I wanted to try something new, making the granola experience a bit lighter and it did.)
- Zucchini pasta and veggies (red bell pepper, sliced carrot, grape tomatoes) tossed in Pili Garlic Cheese Sauce (the same cashew garlic cheese sauce I’m always making but this time I made with pili nuts (which also happens to be my favorite nut for making pesto) …. 8 chlorella nuts
- Protein shake (2T brazil nut protein , 1T hemp seeds , 2T hemp protein powder , 1 cup water, 1 frozen banana, pinch stevia, 3 drops dark chocolate extract ) These really are the best extracts. I have a little collection going now because I stocked up with some of them being on sale. More gifts for me ;)
- Pint herbal tea (chamomile, peppermint)
Greg: Green Cinnamon Applesauce, herbal tea, Easy Chopped Salad, multiple protein shakes, supplements, Eureka Granola, zucchini pasta, grapefruit.
Kamea: goji berries, blueberries, raw chocolate, bites of GoPal power nori wrap, lots of breastmilk, red bell pepper, pili nuts, chlorella, chickpeas, protein shake
Green Cinnamon Applesauce - Yummmmers!
Greg: He had Green Cinnamon Apple Sauce, multiple protein shakes, fruit salad, veggies with dip, and a tofu brat sliced over Amy’s frozen vegan mac-n-cheese
Kamea: Although I’m not going to post Kamea’s eats much because I decided to keep her life more private (perhaps that alone is another blog post?)… today she had chlorella nuts, GoPal nori wrap (a couple bites), blueberries, pili nuts, various veggies and dip, water, breastmilk, homemade macaroni n cheese, raw peppermint chocolate, some protein shake, Bragg’s ACV drink.
Fresh Cucumber Lemon Pepper Soup
Greg: Green smoothie, fruit salad, gopal wraps, herbal tea, multiple protein shakes, raw chocolate… and I made him homemade mac-n-cheese, none of which passed my lips.