Yum. It’s amazing just plain!
- 2 oz Coconut kefir
- Large Salad with Shallot Dill Dressing (Recipe #2 below), romaine, baby arugula, red bell pepper, cucumber, black sesame seeds, kelp granules, and sauerkraut.
A tiny serving for the pic… mine was much larger.
- Herbal tea
Brussel sprouts (cooked) tossed in a small amount of raw chia oil, black sesame seeds, and sea salt. Organic popcorn with raw pumpkin seed oil and sea salt. Non-Sweet Minty Green Smoothie.
- 2 tablespoons raw cashews
- Immortal Machine protein shake blended with both iced peppermint and Spring Dragon teas.
- 2 cups warm Spring Dragon with Chaga (powder and tincture), Reishi powder, Love Bean Raw Fudge, and vanilla drops.
- 2 oz. Coconut kefir
- Longevity Chia Porridge with my raw vegan coconut yogurt stirred in and some hemp seeds. Wow. I’ll write that again. Wow! This was so fracking yum!
Large bowl Longevity Chia Porridge with raw coconut yogurt + hemp love (2 servings), before stirring everything together. Once stirred, I wait about 30 minutes so everything gets to the best texture ever.
- Herbal tea (chaga mushroom, nettles, raspberry leaf, Spring Dragon Longevity , and Honeybush – Kamea loved the blend)
- Water with vanilla drops, Dragon Herbs eeTee green powder, and moringa powder
- Large Salad with diced avocado, lime, romaine, shallot (I’m making it a big point to add more onions etc to my diet – healthy for the body), arugula, red bell pepper, cucumber, carrot, fennel, black sesame seeds, kelp, mustard, and sauerkraut. Beet Kvass drink.
Salad ready for tossing. I don’t merely toss though. I really smish smash it around so all of the ingredients combine for the perfect bite every time. Bamboo hands make that task easy.
Love these organic specialty mustards (reasonably priced, too).
Pro-Tip: Adding a dollop of organic mustard to your salad will elevate the flavor of everything and make it addictive. Being addictive to salad is a good thing. One of the best tips I have is adding mustard to a salad… my usual go-to is a salad of greens and veggies and topped with diced avocado, a big dollop of mustard, lemon or lime squeezed on, and some fresh (or dried if you must) herbs —> That combo of goodies serves as my dressing. Oh, and adding a scoop of raw sauerkraut is a fabulous, tangy, and nutritious addition.
Post smish smashing. See? Everything is coated with avocado, sauerkraut, and goodness.
- Immortal Machine chocolate protein shake with cold Spring Dragon Longevity and Mint teas
- (Lots) Cooked Broccoli tossed in raw pumpkin seed oil and sea salt plus raw celery, red bell pepper, and fennel.
Pili and hemp are a great combo.
Raw Vegan Shallot Dill Dressing
Yield 1.5 cups
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup pili nuts (yes, that’s pili, not pine)
- 4 Brazil nuts
- 1 cup filtered or spring water
- 1 tablespoon fresh juice lemon or lime
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt
- 2 teaspoon shallot
Blend it up until creamy and enjoy.