Dislcaimer: This contest is sponsored by Glass Dharma. I received the Glass Dharma (eco-friendly, reusable) straws mentioned in my recent review (thank you, Glass Dharma!). But I was not paid to write the review – or host this contest – and the links to Glass Dharma’s website are not affiliate links. My thoughts and opinions are my own.
What You’ll Win
$30 Gift Certificate (!!!)
Glass Dharma will email the $30 Gift Certificate Coupon Code to the winner once the contest has ended.
There are only TWO required entries for this contest – but if you REALLY want to win, there are several (fun) extra ways you can enter following these required options:
5. Share this contest on your blog, linking back to this post. (The pingback will be counted as an extra entry.) If you don’t see your pingback, just email me at healingwithjuices at gmail.com and let me know. It may have gone to spam for some reason.
7. Do you use Twitter? Follow @RawJuiceGirl on Twitter. Comment on this post, saying you did.
8. Follow @GlassDharma on Twitter. Leave a comment on this post that you did that.
9. Tweet about this contest and then leave a comment with your Twitter name.
You can swipe this tweet:
@RawJuiceGirl is hosting an #ecofriendly @GlassDharma #giveaway for a $30 Gift Certificate! Enter now: http://tinyurl.com/y88azy7
Then, leave a comment that you did – with your Twitter name or status link.
FOR EVEN MORE ENTRIES:
For tweets, you may tweet about the contest up to 5 times a day, but each tweet must be 1-2 hours or so after the previous one. (Thanks so much for understanding my position of keeping things fair and square, y’all!)
10. Subscribe to Healing with (Raw) Juices via e-mail (sign up here). Then comment and let me know you did.
11.Subscribe to Healing with (Raw) Juices via RSS (sign up here). Then leave a comment telling me you did.
12. Subscribe to my brand-new newsletter (sign up here). Then comment here and let me know you did.
13. Do you Plurk? Plurk about this contest and leave a comment with your Plurk URL.