“Merry Raw Christmas! How to Make This Christmas and New Year the Most Delicious & Magical EVER!”
Posted Dec 02 2009 12:00am
“Merry Raw Christmas! How to Make This Christmas and New Year the !”
"Are you ready to and make 2010 completely awe-inspiring, delicious and magical?”
If your answer is "Yes!" and you're ready to learn some of my most potent tips for making the Party Season SUPER-YUMMY, then !
I have a special Yuletide message for you! Please take a moment to tune-in and receive it, here:
*Are you ready to create a radically different or a magical “cut-above” experience for yourself this Christmas?
*Are you wondering how you’re going to handle spending time around non-raw foodie friends and family on the “Big Day”?
*Are you determined to be true to yourself this year and let your spirit work its magic for you?
*Are you excited to start planning out your “squealicious” vision for 2010 and making next year the best year of your life so far?
Whether you are already excited to make this Christmas your best one YET or are feeling worried about how you’re going to stay raw and what you’re going to eat, when you join me on this call I'll share with you EXACTLY how to make sure that you have a ball no matter what your situation this Christmas AND I’ll share with you my super-inspirational tips for creating a truly magical and delicious Christmas/New Year that you’ll never forget.
And the good news is... All you need to participate is a PHONE or internet access to join me!
Magic awaits!! (And there's waiting for you! Mmm!)
* * * * * * * *
Join me on this teleclass and you will learn:
* How to get yourself into the raw party spirit, starting right here, right now! You’ll be SOOO excited by the time you leave this call, I promise you!
* How to handle any festive social situation and stay raw to whatever degree you desire.
* How to create the perfect Christmas for YOU using my special Raw Christmas Coaching exercise that will take you to where you probably least expect – but you’ll love it there!
* How to create the perfect Raw Christmas Menu that will make your family drool with desire!
* How to start securing the most magical and truly transformational 2010 for yourself – and it’s none of those old traditional ways!
* Details of the special Christmas gift I have lined up for you (it’s FREE!) plus details of the simply irresistible Christmas and New Year offers that are beyond magical and waiting for you to wrap and gift-tag to yourself for an outstanding 2010.
* * * * * *
If You’re Ready to Create A Deliciously Magical Raw Christmas and You Want to Get the Party Started...
You need to be on this call!
Just enter your information below and you'll instantly receive the call-in information (and webcast page), sent to you VIA EMAIL.
[If you've never been on a teleclass before, don't worry, they're VERY easy and a lot of fun! Click hereto find out what they are and how they work - they really couldn't be easier!]
Yes, Karen! Please send details about your upcoming FREE "Merry Raw Christmas!” Teleseminar (or if I can't make it LIVE on the call with you)
After you hit "Submit" you will be forwarded to a page that will tell you all you need to know about how to be on this exciting call; you will also receive a confirmation email with the same details direct to your inbox -
If you *don't* receive the call dial-in information, simply email email@example.com and we will take good care of you!
As a special BONUS I'll also gift you with a FREE subscription to my much-loved "Successfully Raw" weekly articles, high-level inspiration and raw food recipes PLUS 10 free recipes. This entire package is yours FREE and you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Rest assured I never rent, share, or give out your information to anyone. You have my word on it!
I can't wait to share this super-inspiring, magical and super-yummy information with you on the Thursday 10th.
“Karen’s insights into the whole raw arena are just mind blowing. From the psychological, to the emotional to the spiritual and to the nuts and bolts of it, she doesn't miss a trick and that's what really, really appeals to me. She definitely has her act together and makes it all so much fun!!!” - Barbara Weith, USA