Health knowledge made personal
WellPage for Obsessive Compulsive Personality
+ Bookmark › Share

Obsessive Compulsive Personality - Questions & Answers

Sort by: Newest Most Answers Relevance
Last Answer
You need to consult a doctor, Farzana. There are two treatments for OCD, medication or ... more
Ian Health Maven
Oct 31 2009 5:08pm
It sounds to me that you may be right. It certainly makes sense. more
Sep 20 2011 6:08pm
Get him off Lamictal first and foremost. Nobody can treat him but himself. Group therapy i ... more
Dec 03 2012 6:43pm