Health knowledge made personal
WellPage for Involuntary Movement
+ Bookmark › Share

Involuntary Movement - Questions & Answers

Sort by: Newest Most Answers Relevance
Last Answer
... m check for  Parkinson's disease, MS - try a Movement  Disorder Specialist as they are bet ... more
Oct 03 2013 8:19pm
Nov 09 2009 1:33am
I think you mean "Moyamoya disease". Moyamoya disease is a rare, progressive cerebrovascul ... more
Nov 11 2009 6:18am
I would try going to a neurologist or neuro-muscular specialist. Some of the symptoms so ... more
Jul 04 2009 10:51am