The wonderful, sweet Cassandra at Baby Smiling In Back Seat has tagged me. I know, some of you have tagged me before and I have been super lame in not playing, but now I have the time and will play.
The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.
1. I have a pair of "house" glasses and "going out" glasses. Strange cause their both cute and stylish, if I may say so- but I must wear one in house only and the other if I am not wearing my contacts out.
2. I cannot let anyone wash my dishes. Hate, hate, hate it! If they succeed, I re-wash. (see here, DH's family members come and they're like "oh let me do them..." I insist no, they do em, then I rewash after they leave)
3. I cannot see or watch a needle penetrating my skin... ever!
4. I MUST cut my fingernails every week, usually on Fridays, not always but most times.
5. I am a recovering shoe freak, fanatic, addict, whatever you want to call it.
6. I have many shirts, tops that are too big, but i will not tailor them as I waiting for that baby to come and then they'd make perfect maternity clothes, LOL!
7. I LOVE LOVE ebay! Even though here in Cairo I am unable to sell/buy. (mail is non-existant here. well i do buy sometimes and send to a friend who i wait will send to Cairo with anyone we know coming.) The exciting thing is I have starting selling with my Dad. Well kind of. I do computer listing from here, he ships fomr there. He uploads his photos to me, tells me a few things about item, I write description, post and manage computer portion. Its totally legal and we cleared it with ebay before we started. It makes me so happy and I am back on ebay again, woo hoo.
So i hereby tag the following divas: (sorry if you been there, done this already...)