Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

not had period for eleven weeks took test three weeks ago and another one today but negative help

Posted by sarah

also bunged up feeling but painful to poo also some slight pain in stomach area
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
You need to go to your Physician or GYN and ask for a p4 test... based on the result (if you have or haven't ovulated) you can request a course of provera/progesterone to restart your cycle
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: