* it's a fertility how-to ebook
* it features a breakdown of what foods make you fertile and why
* it includes over 25 recipes to help you build your fertile body
* it helps you create a fertility-friendly pantry, and keep it that way!
* it includes a fertile shopping list – for you to print and keep
* foreword by Sarah Wilson"Eat foods that are room temperature or warmer especially during winter. This is very important to support healthy gut function and promote great health from top to bottom. Cold foods will lead to phlegm production and may cause disturbances to your health. This is especially essential for women who experience period pain – warm foods keep the blood pumping." AND it's not just all for the girls! You can let the guys know: one of the most important aspects of treatment for abnormal and sluggish sperm is lots of regular intercourse. (thank me later guys…)
Fertilise Yourself launched officially yesterday at The Pagoda Tree , with home-made treats from some of the recipes included in the ebook, and lots of laughter and fun! I was excited!!
'Fertilise Yourself' launch, with fertile treats in hand!