Jacqueline Evans Skincare – a podcast. How your skincare is stuffing up your fertility!
Posted Mar 29 2013 10:13pm
bymnfadminon March 27, 2013
What do you get when you mix fertility, wellness and skin care? A pod cast with Jacqueline Evans ! Jacqui (as you'll hear I'm used to calling her) and I sit down and dig deep into skin care. Jacqueline is a naturopath and nutritionist – she's perfectly created the ultimate skin care range sourced from ahhh-mazing ingredients (um hello Argan & Rosehip Serum.. to. die. for). When skin and nutrition collide… this is what you get folks!
Here's what you will learn today:
- If anti-aging products really work
- Why Jacqui developed the range – her need for quality, nutrient packed skin care and a range that actually worked because she researched and developed using her naturopathic, nutrition and science skills
- Why your skincare should be good enough to eat (and therefore not toxic!)
- Which chemicals are the nasty ones
- Why if it foams, it's SCARY!
- How skincare affects health and especially fertility
- How regular skin care contains up to 28 harmful ingredients – with 60% being absorbed by the skin (this can affect ovulation and semen quality)
- And a few questions readers asked… one including how to treat rosacea. Take a listen!
We've got TWO of my favourite products in the range – Argan & Rosehip Face Serum (DIVINE) to giveaway – hello it's valued at $52! Simply be a follower on Instagram to be in the running! (I'm nattykringoudis over there) Good Luck!