Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

i have a spot just below my inner ankle that is sore and a little warm to the touch...hurts when i flex my foot

Posted by ash

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
whats your question? If you hurt go to the doctor
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: