Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I am 30 overweight 1 child only who is 8. Want another baby but have irregular periods. Tried w no luck 6 years help

Posted by cloudymind

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
If you've been TTC for that long you should talk to your doctor to make sure everything is okay. 
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: