We have decided to take a break for a few months and try again in May.
This will give me a chance to get tests done (HSG, CD3 bw.. etc) to see what's up with my fertility. This will also allow me to enjoy a few drinks during our vacation to New Orleans during the end of April. AND... I'm going to start a super food, super fertility diet to kick my fertility into overdrive.
In May, we will have another try with our donor. If that cycle is a bust - then we are going to do one round with dr assisted IUI.
Yes... that's a scared face. Scared because I realize the dr. assisted IUI is gonna be so expensive - but if that will get us our baby... then we're all for it!