This week, moving into easter (and having a little break from the world) we have something a little different for you on healthtalks. Mel guides you through a meditation.
If you're not great at meditation (I'm guilty – but I've worked my way into doing it), using a guided meditation can be the best place to start. Remember, every single person on this earth with a heart beat will benefit from meditation. Your mind is a busy place. Did you know that only 3% of your thoughts are actually conscious. Where the heck are the other 97%!? Yikes! Meditation helps to calm and tame those thoughts – conscious and otherwise. It can change your life – and when we are talking about making babies – the mind is key!