Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Go
Search posts:

Hazel

Posted Jan 27 2009 7:55pm
A dear friend of ours is having a really horrible time. In short, her daughter swallowed a battery from a remote and is now fighting to recover. Please go over and read the story. Please let everyone know how dangerous those little batteries are when swallowed, remember these batteries are in those cards that talk and sing songs. Most of all please keep Hazel and her parents in your thoughts and prayers.
Post a comment
Write a comment:

Related Searches