Can you see all of my dirty laundry in piles behind Bo? :)
Mandy did this back in December and I've been thinking about it since then. I like this, and I hate it, because I can see how many of the ones she wrote could potentially be aimed at me. And you'll probably feel the same way about my list... Don't over think it. You're probably not even included. :)
Basically you air your "dirty laundry" and feel better having said it, with no names of course. So here is my dirty laundry...
1. I can't believe I use to look up to you. I obviously did not see your true colors until recently.
2. You are an irresponsible leech who has yet to grow up. I hope you do sometime soon.
3. You do not realize how lucky you are to have me in your life. And I don't know what else I can do to make that apparent to you.
4. Your life is not stressful. So quit acting like the world is ending every 5 minutes. Many people have been there and lived to tell the tale.
5. You are nothing like me. So quit pretending like you are.
6. You are not perfect. Your life is not that busy. You need to figure out what is important in life before it is too late.
7. You brag way too much. People who truly have money, don't talk about it. They're usually uber frugal. Your lifestyle doesn't make me think highly of you - it just makes me think you have oodles of debt.
8. Despite our flaws and our differences, you mean a great deal to me.
9. I hate whiners and people who give up. Get off the couch and fight for what you want. It's the only way you'll earn my respect.
10. Cleanliness is next to godliness. Learn it. Live it.
And no, I'm not telling who goes with which statement. So don't ask. :)
If you like this post, share it! If you like this blog, think about subscribing to myRSS feed.