Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

am 1 month pregant and me and my boyfriend really cant have the baby is there any pills that i can drink to end thid pregnancy

Posted by lancha

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

to my knowledge, there is the emergency contraceptive but it should be taken up to 72 hours after unprotected sex.  The thing to do is go to the doctor and see what your options are.  Hope this helps.

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: