Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

a have pain in my leg and im pregnant do you think its a blood clot?

Posted by loveme2626

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Any concern with pain and clots really should be addressed to your physican as he/she is most familar with your medical history.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: