31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die? A Go on a cruise around the world
B Watch my daughters get married
C Own my own home
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A I would be willing to die to avoid being tortured
B I would be willing to die to avoid having one of my children die
C I really can't think of a 3rd one
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? Finding a cure for breast cancer. My grandmother had it and was so embarrassed that she hid it from everyone. It's bad enough to be dying of cancer, but to have to be ashamed of your illness must be beyond awful. 34. What does each decade make you think of:
20's: Prohibition 30's: The Great Depression
50's: Poodle skirts
70's: Ugh, disco music
80's: Florescent colors
2000 (so far): Technology
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? The 2000s. I've gotten so used to the ease of life due to technology that I wouldn't be capable of living in any other time.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? Fever by Peggy Lee
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? The United States, Barrack Obama
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? Change needs to be drastic, not making things slightly different than they used to be.
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? Um, whatever's recorded on my TiVo. I don't watch live TV, but as a kid I used to love Nick at Night.
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? The Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. When people don't do what I want, I'd love to be able to say "Off with their heads."
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? Yep. I was a girl scout until I was a sophmore in high school. I hated it. It was embarrassing. And the girls and their moms kind of sucked.