Health knowledge made personal

Physical & Mental Disabilities Community

Overview Blog Posts Discussions People
Join this community!
› Share page:

What is the DSM name of a Psychological sexual disorder where the man derives pleasure from controlling women?

Posted by apeshit

I heard this term some months ago and I can't remember the direct medical or Psychological name.
Post an answer
Write a comment: