One of the main points in the care of a cat is to know when they are sick. Namely by looking at the signs of a sick cat. Signs are the same for any cat persian cat, Angora cat or other cats.
The following characteristics of cats are sick:
1. Fatigue and flagging
2. Excessive head shaking
3. Appetite decreased or even increased markedly
4. Also, excessive water consumption
5. The presence of abnormal fluid coming out of the holes in the body : cat eyes, nose, ears etc.
6. Difficult to dispose of sewage
7. Weight loss can be increased or decreased
8. Become more aggressive and hyperactive
9. Limp, even difficult to stand
10. There were body parts swell cat