Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Who else can request a second opinion?

Posted by Be Well

Who else can request a second opinion?
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

Your family or caregiver can request a second opinion on your behalf, but only with your consent. Your doctor may ask a colleague to provide a second opinion if they are not fully certain of their diagnosis or suggested course of treatment.

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment:

Related Searches