Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

i have a swollen big ichy lump on the back of my head. what is it because i'm pretty much nervous now.

Posted by saiydah033

do i need to see a professional. i have this problem for quite awhile now it has gotten bigger, and i'm having serious health concerns. what type of doctor should i see about this.
Post an answer
Write a comment:

Related Searches