Have you noticed the recent trend in getting spirit guide or psychic readings? Well, if you are thinking of hiring someone to do one for you, you may hit a blind spot. How do you know who to go to? How do you know how accurate a psychic is, before making a booking for a reading? There are so many psychics or intuitive readers online that it will be hard t to decide who to select.
I have also recently started offering soul profile readings myself. Basically, I conduct readings of a person’s soul profile and clear any stuck points he or she may be experiencing. In clearing the stuck points, the person experiences a lifting in energy consciousness.
Over the weekend, while contacting my client for her reading, she pointed out that had she not known me personally, she would not have known whom to approach. Based on what she said, I decided to do some research on the web.
Below is the result of my research on some guidelines for you to determine who NOT to go to for a reading.
Do Not Hire This Psychic If….
1. He or she looks peculiar with black cape, menacing eyes, wiry hair and all. Most real life and genuine psychics or intuitive coaches look very ordinary.
2. He keeps shaking black crystal ball and says, “Ask again later”.
4. His spoon bending requires two pliers. (Read about my spoon bending powers here!!)
5. During card-reading, she asks if you want to “hit” or “stand.”
6. He or she insists that your astrological sign is “The Armadillo”.
7. She tells you that a ghost is stalking you, affecting your energy attraction to luck and prosperity. Then, she demands $500 to chase away this ghost.
8. Psychics Magazine rates her just below fortune cookies but just above your mom.
9. She shakes her crystal ball and then predicts a large snowstorm.
A Fake Or The All Accurate Psychic?
On the other extreme, if you cannot stomach the truth, don’t hire this one below either…
10. One afternoon a man was wandering around a fairground. His kids were at the ferris wheel and he had some time to kill. He chanced upon a tent with a sign outside that says “psychic readings for $10″. Thinking it was cheap and that it would be quite fun to get a reading done, the man went inside.
The tent was dark; except for the light that was coming from the crystal ball on a table right in the middle. There was a gypsy woman seated. She beckoned him to sit down.
“Ahhhhh…” said the woman as she gazed into her crystal ball.
“I see you are the father of two children.”
“That’s what you think,” said the man gleefully, all ready to prove her wrong. “I’m the father of three children.”
The psychic muttered under her breath, cursing at the suggestion that she could be wrong. She gazed intently into her crystal ball again.
After about a few seconds, she finally broke out in a grin and said, “That’s what you think!”
Your Comments Please
Do you go for readings? What is your favorite type – palm, tarot, spirit guide, soul profile, astrology, etc? Why do you choose to go for readings? Has any prediction in your future or fortune proven accurate?