“For things to reveal themselves to us, we need to be ready to abandon our views about them.”
- Thich Nhat Hanh
According to the dictionary, a breakthrough is an act of overcoming an obstacle or resistance or a major achievement of success that permits further progress. From the way I see it, a breakthrough represents a moment that breathes life. It is an “aha” moment, a never before instant. It brings about transformation, clarity, and insight. It results in a paradigm shift.
Breakthroughs create energetic shifts that put you in a higher or better state of consciousness. It can come forth from working at something intensely for a period or when you adopt a new perspective from looking at the same situation. You can look to inspiring quotes for help in making the new perspective.
3. “Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.” – Helen Keller
4. When opportunity knocks, don’t let fear hold you back. Open the door and embrace the opportunity that has come forth.
5. Life’s real failure is giving up too soon.
6. What Fear is: False Evidence Appearing Real.
7. Failure only happens when you give up trying. So never ever quit!
5. The world you desire can be won.
6. Problems are only opportunities with thorns on them. Huge Miller
7. For every minute that you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. – Helen Keller
9. Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength. – Boom, Corrie Ten