who idly ask, 'How much is that?' Oh, I'm just looking.
They handle a hundred items and put them down,
shadows with no capital.
What is spent is love and two eyes wet with weeping.
But these walk into a shop,
and their whole lives pass suddenly in that moment,in that shop.
Where did you go? "Nowhere."What did you have to eat? "Nothing much."
Even if you don't know what you want,buy something, to be part of the exchanging flow.
Start a huge, foolish project,like Noah.
It makes absolutely no differencewhat people think of you. Rumi, 'We Are Three', Mathnawi VI, 831-845
Today I send to you a dose of calming and relaxing energy floating quietly on the clouds. Whenever you are feeling rushed, overwhelmed, anxious or fearful of things to come, take a moment to close your eyes, take a deep breath and imagine that the only thing happening right now is the peaceful and calming energy that settles over you. With the rain and snow that fell over the past weeks and days, it's perfect for a catnap. When you can, make time to fit it in your day. Use the boost to rejuvenate and inspire yourself and step forward, once again in confidence and renewed vigor.
When you are ready, send out whatever energy you use to everyone else in our share. Feel the energy boost flow with every breath you take, with every heartbeat, with every embrace we give for each other. Let us celebrate this energy we share amongst ourselves and for those who are to come.
Thank You for all the good that you do and enjoy every moment of this next week. Live the passionate life you intend it to be.
Namaste, (I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells),
1. Lydia Smith-Lenardson, Moreno Valley, California, USA
2. Amy Manuel, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
3. Andy Cooper, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China
4. Annette Maxwell Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
5. Austin Ndego, Lagos, Nigeria
6. Brian Yeates, Dublin, Ireland
7. Carol Gent, Lancashire, England, UK
8. Denise Matthews, Nottinghamshire, UK
9. Donna Pfeiffer, Venice, Florida, USA
10. Dunni Olasehan, Lagos, Nigeria
11. Egon Russell, Adelaide, Alabama, USA
12. Eileen To, Middlesex, Alabama, UK
13. Eve Hale, Hampshire, England, UK
14. Grant Luckey, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
15. Gudrun Gudmundsdottir, San Diego, California, USA
16. Gurjinder Strom, Miami, Florida, USA
17. Heidi Fruhling, Ft. Collins, Colorado, USA
18. Hillary Bisaillon, Yorktown, Virginia, USA
19. Janet Evans, Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA
20. Janet Henningsen, Indialantic, Florida, USA
21. Janet Kinge, Basingstoke, UK
22. Janice Trenair, Koroit, Victoria, Australia
23. Joan Anderson, Washington, District of Columbia, USA
24. Joseph Bennett, Ventura, California, USA
25. Judy Oliver, Silver Spring, MD, USA
26. Karen Saldanha, Corona, California, USA
27. Karen Sheppard, St. John's, Newfoundland/Labrador, Canada
28. Kim Lerman, North Highlands, California, USA
29. Kim McCluskey, Tucson, Arizona, USA
30. Kyle James, Bel Air, Maryland, USA
31. Lena Goon, Alberta, Canada
32. Linda Cromer, The Villages, Florida, USA
33. Linda Prucha, Omaha, Nebraska, USA
34. Lynda Truthseekir, Los Angeles, California
35. Lynn Wilson, Manchester, England, UK
36. Madhurima Bhatnagar, Fremont, California, USA
37. Maree Rogers, Hastings, Westernport Bay, Australia
38. Margaret McGuire, Cooma, New South Wales, Australia
39. Mari Hayama, Berkeley, California, USA
40. Mark Woit, Nuermberg, Bavaria
41. Matthew Leonard, Vermont, USA
42. Meelah Rasheed, Columbia, South Carolina, USA
43. Mirjam Kik, Oude Tonge, The Netherlands
44. Moira Congreve, England, UK
45. Monica Hernandez Estrada, Corona, California, USA
46. Natasha Adair, Olney Springs, Colorado, USA
47. Nathan Norton, Wentworth Falls, New South Wales, Australia
48. Nieema and Jan Thasing, Elkton, South Dakota, USA
49. Pamela Clements, Westminster, Colorado, USA
50. Patricia Blundon, Pembroke,Ontario
51. Pauline Leung, England, UK
52. Rebecca Cochran, Findlay, Ohio, USA
53. Rene Beauchemin, Alabama, Tomono, Canada
54. Rev. Patricia Lusher, Berlin, Vermont, USA
55. Rosemary Barton, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
56. Sandy Kolman, Belleville, Illinois, USA
57. Sheryl Morris, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
58. Silvia Weisz, Melbourne, Australia
59. Sister Mary Mebane, Santa Maria, California, USA
60. Steve and Karen Edwards, Gunnislake, Cornwall, England
61. Theresa Johnson, Salisbury, Maryland, USA
62. Tiffany Wardle Croydon, Surrey, England, UK
63. Velanthas, Manila, Philippines
64. Venkataramadas Vivekanand, Chennai, India
65. Vera Murrell, Friendsville, Tennessee, USA
66. Veronica Hansen, Sarina, Queensland, Australia
67. Violet Moreau, Pembroke,Ontario
68. Y.Nowshad, Kollam Kerala,India
69. Zachary Buchholz, Chicago, IL, USA