Zoodles: A Safe Place for Your Children to Play Educational and Fun Online Games (Giveaway)
Posted Sep 10 2010 7:01pm
I was recently introduced to a wonderful new site for kids that is worry-free for parents! It’s called Zoodles , and it is chock full of fun games for children aged 8 and under. The games are educational, and the Zoodles browser is free! If you upgrade to a low-cost membership, you’ll have access to additional parental settings, such as a play timer, a violence filter, ad-blocking, and the ability to block/promote content based on subjects you want your child to focus on. You’ll even get reports on your child’s progress! When you sign up, you get the Premium Membership free for a limited time to enable you to decide if you want to stick with the basic membership or keep the premium features.
I love how parents and children can browse games by age or grade, subject, branded character, and more. This makes it easy to search for very specific games and categories, such as “ 6 year old reading games ” or “ PBS Kids first grade games .” Check out this brief video to learn more about Zoodles.
[Email subscribers, please click on the title of this post to access the video online.]
My six-year-old twins really love the Zoodles site. They’ve found all kinds of games they love, especially those with their favorite Nick Jr. and PBS Kids characters! And I really like that they’re playing games that are age-appropriate and designed to teach them important concepts like foreign languages, math, and more. I hope you’ll check out Zoodles with your kids!
Three lucky people will win 3 free months of Premium Membership to Zoodles! To enter, go to www.zoodles.com and return here to leave a comment about something you learned on the site that wasn’t mentioned above. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Following Zoodles ( @Zoodles ) and Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet 3 times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the buttons at the bottom of this post. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
- Receive 5 extra entries if you commented on this Birthday Page before 11:59 PM on September 6. Leave 5 comments saying, “Birthday Bash #1,” “Birthday Bash #2,” etc.
Three winners will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Sunday, September 26, 2010, at 11:59 PM EST. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: I received free premium membership for a limited time to facilitate this review. No compensation was provided.