Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

What is the process for testing a husband (and wife) for sterility? (See below for follow up Qs.)

Posted by spl0243

(1) What type of doctor would diagnose this?

(2)  Would a husband and wife see someone together, or need separate doctors?  If different, what types of doctors?

(3) Are there many tests or just one?

(4) Approximately how long would it take to find this out upon first consulting with a doctor?

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: