Visit Tiny Prints for Valentine’s Day Cards, Plus Enter This Giveaway for a $50 Gift Code!
Posted Jan 28 2011 8:24pm
What is love? That can be a tough question to answer! Love is complicated when you’re an adult, but when you’re a kid, it’s simple. Go ahead and ask your kids to define love for you. I bet you’ll love their responses! Here’s how my 7-year-old son Caleb describes love
[Email subscribers, please click on the title of this post to view the video online.]
One way in which kids express their love on Valentine’s Day is through the exchange of cards. But kids aren’t the only ones who exchange valentines; adults can do so, too! Tiny Prints makes it fun to celebrate Valentine’s Day. They offer Valentine’s Day greeting cards, Valentine’s cards for kids, and a host of Valentine’s Day stickers and gift tags! Click here to visit the Tiny Prints Valentine’s Day page.
And while you’re there, you might want to check out all of their other wonderful items. Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery, from Valentines Day cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cards , business cards , and even custom wedding invitations . Offering exclusive designs from the nation’s top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine, and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side, commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooks , photo books and calendars .
Did you run out of time to send out holiday cards? Why not surprise your loved ones with a Valentine’s card instead?! Head over to Tiny Prints and browse their wonderful selection!
One lucky winner will receive a $50 gift code to use at Tiny Prints! To enter, visit the Tiny Prints Valentine’s Day page and browse through the cards. Then leave a comment on this post with the actual name or URL of a Valentine’s card that caught your eye! You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by - Following Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) and Tiny Prints ( @tinyprints ) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway up to twice a day. Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS feed, or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each method for up to 3 entries total)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Monday, February 7, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: I received a $50 Tiny Prints gift code in exchange for participating in this campaign, which I am donating for this giveaway. No other compensation or products were provided for this review.