In addition, your kids can sign up for the FREE America’s ToothFairy Kids Club at . Members of this club receive educational activities, tips and a personalized letter from the ToothFairy!
And we haven’t forgotten the parents… Read on to find some great tips to help your family enjoy a healthy Halloween, plus two easy and fun Halloween recipes!
Tips for a Healthy Halloween from the ToothFairy!
Check out these tooth-friendly tips for a cavity-free Halloween!
• Check out products with xylitol as an alternative to sugary treats!
• Hand out sugar-free candy to trick-or-treaters. You are still giving them a sweet treat, but without the cavities!
• Host a Halloween party for a good cause benefitting a children’s charity. Everyone can bring a dollar for the charity and a healthy dish to eat at the party.
• Dress up as the ToothFairy and give out multi-colored toothbrushes instead of candy this year.
• For a healthy smile year round, remember to brush and floss twice a day and visit your dentist once every six months! For children ages 6 and up, use a fluoride rinse.
Recipes for Tasty Halloween Treats!
1 (6 oz) can frozen orange juice concentrate1 cup non-fat milk1 cup water½ cup non-fat Greek yogurt1 tsp vanilla extract1/3 cup XyloSweet10 ice cubes
Passion Fruit Mousse
¼ cup warm water1 pkg unflavored gelatin1 cup concentrated passion fruit juiceSweetened condensed milk2 cups heavy whipping cream½ cup XyloSweet
DirectionsDissolve gelatin in warm water, add passion fruit juice and sweetened condensed milk, stir well. In a chilled bowl, beat cream and XyloSweet until stiff peaks form. Fold 1/3 of the whipping cream into the passion fruit mixture, then quickly fold in remaining cream until no streaks remain. Pour into dessert dishes and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Follow America’s ToothFairy on , and for interesting facts and great tips for a healthy smile!
One lucky winner will receive , sweetened with 100% xylitol! SparX candies are delicious treats that promote healthy teeth and gums, making them a great part of a family’s oral health care. My kids have been sampling this candy, and they love it!
Enter through the Rafflecopter form below. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only and will end at 11:59 PM ET on Tuesday, October 22, 2013.