Last week, Jenny and I had the privilege of representing Lands’ End at the Blissdom Conference. (Have you entered to win the $100 LE gift card we’re giving away?) We had an awesome time!! And we loooooooved our clothes.
Here are our top ten favorite Lands’ End picks from Blissdom!
1) Women’s Suede Hobo Bag. Jenny and I actually both picked out this bag, and we both loved carrying it. The suede exterior is so soft and smooth, and the three pockets inside helped keep things organized. I also liked the magnetic closure at the top.
2) Boots. Jenny wore the women’s casual boots (which I was totally coveting) and I wore the Chalet Faux Shearling Boots . I love these things – they are so soft and cozy, it feels like wearing slippers.
3) Sweaters. Between the two of us, we wore a lot of sweaters! Here’s Jenny wearing one of her LE sweaters.
The other woman in that picture is our new friend Hollee, who was minding her own business in the line for breakfast when we accosted her and asked if we could take a picture of her in her Lands’ End sweater. Fortunately she didn’t seem to think we were completely nuts and posed for this lovely picture. Hollee is a law professor and has a book coming out about work/life balance that I can’t wait to read.
4) Skinny jeans. I must admit that I was about the last person on earth to try skinny jeans. I am loyal to my bootcuts! But I decided to give them a go, and I’m glad I did. I actually really like them! In this picture, I’m wearing the UltraFit Slim Leg Denim Jeans and the Double Ring Wide Belt (I never wear belts either – I was feeling brave!). Jenny’s wearing a classic cable knit sweater and the Wool Gauze Scarf .
5) Long Sleeve Shirts. In the picture above, I’m also wearing one of my Long Sleeve Lightweight Cotton Modal Crew Tops . I love these things. In fact, I happen to have 10 of them. I got one and gushed about it so much that Andy ordered me five for Christmas on the same day I ordered four more for myself. And yes, I kept them all. They are that awesome.
6) Flats. Last week contained a lot of fashion firsts for me – I also wore flats for the first time ever. Or at least since I was 14. But the Classic Captoe Ballet Shoes looked great with my skinny jeans, and the black patent leather ballet flats were cute with my dresses in the evening. (And as an aside, I just saw these espadrilles and I really want them now.)
7) Dresses. Without a doubt, the evening cocktail parties were what Jenny & I looked forward to the most, and we had a blast. The first night we were there, Jenny wore a black Flannel Mandarin Collar Dress (and a baby) and I wore a 3/4 sleeve Cotton Modal Wrap Dress , which is just about the most comfortable dress I’ve ever had on (and yes, I have wine in one hand and a cupcake in the other. Heaven.)
8 ) Accessories. The accessory page on LandsEnd.com is not to be overlooked! They have an amazing selection of scarves like the one Jenny has on above, and really nice jewelry as well. I particularly like their bangle bracelets ! Our new friend Molly (who has the best job ever – doing PR for Lands’ End) wore this necklace that I thought was super cute.
9) Socks. I know this sounds silly, but I fell in love with Lands’ End trouser socks ! As soon as I put them on, I ran over to Jenny and made her touch them. And then I tweeted about them.
10) Diaper bags. Of course, Jonah wanted in on the action too, so we brought along the Little Tripper diaper bag. I didn’t try it out (sorry Jen, I could have at least changed one lousy diaper) but when I was pregnant with Kate, we ordered a Lands’ End diaper backpack, and it was fantastic.
As you can tell, he loves it.
Needless to say, we had a great time sporting our Lands’ End wardrobe – our clothes, shoes and accessories were perfect for the daytime sessions and the evening cocktail parties. A huge, huge thank you to Lands’ End for supporting not only our trip to Blissdom, but for supporting and believing in the blogging community. Everyone who attended the conference left with a cute Lands’ End tote!
But wait, there’s more.
There’s something in this for you, too!
We’re also giving away a $100 gift certificate for Lands’ End Canvas ! Have you heard about this line yet? According to their website, “the new Lands’ End Canvas line features apparel and accessories for men and women that reflects an authentic American style combined with a modern fit.” I seriously did not think I could love Lands’ End any more and then they went and came out with this! So far I’ve purchased two turtleneck sweaters, two pairs of corduroys, an argyle sweater, a cable knit sweater, a button down shirt, a cotton long sleeved shirt, a cardigan… and probably more that I’m not thinking of. But I digress.
I LOVE Lands’ End Canvas, and I want you to love it to. Which you will if you try it, I promise. So! Here’s how to enter:
1) Go check out Lands’ End Canvas and then leave us a comment on this post telling us one thing you’d order if you won the gift card.
2) Tweet about this giveaway on twitter and link back to this post. You can say something like: “Win a $100 @landsendcanvas gift card from @momminitup & @jennyitup! http://bit.ly/hzXHt3″ Then leave us a comment on this post with your tweet URL.