Toe Juice and Hog Wash: Special Offers and Giveaway!
Posted Sep 05 2010 6:40pm
I was definitely curious when I received a note asking if I would host a review and giveaway for Toe Juice and Hog Wash! I kind of thought I might need to have some farming experience to try these products, but I was assured that Toe Juice and Hog Wash are equal-opportunity skincare products! So, what are they?
Toe Juice is a fast-drying liquid that refreshes, soothes, and softens dry and cracked feet. It also helps with the itching, burning, and annoying irritations often associated with skin problems like psoriasis, eczema, athlete’s foot, and dry patches on the skin. And it’s not just for feet; it can be used anywhere that you’ve got dry or irritated skin. Where I live in Florida, we’re often walking around in bare feet and standing on hot surfaces, so my feet tend to be dry and tough. I’ve been using Toe Juice for quite a while now, and it is so refreshing! It feels like a cool bath on my skin and dries quickly so I don’t have to keep my feet up for very long. It’s definitely made the bottom of my feet feel better. A big bonus in my book is that Toe Juice is made of only natural ingredients, not synthetic chemicals.
Hog Wash is a fast-drying hand sanitizer that also helps to soothe and soften dry hands. It’s made with DermaVine, which is a plant-based cleansing compound that helps to promote skin cell growth. It’s a great product to have around for the dirty kids in your house (like mine). I love that it’s not sticky or greasy, which makes it ideal for every member of the family. And it’s a definite bonus that it actually helps to heal dry skin.
I’m extremely pleased with Toe Juice and Hog Wash, and I encourage you to go to www.toejuice.com to check them out! You can also find them on Twitter and Facebook.
How would you like to try some Toe Juice for free? Just go to www.toejuice.com and put a 1 oz. bottle of Toe Juice in your shopping cart. At the checkout, enter the code onparenting, and your Toe Juice will be free! That’s a $7.99 value!
Here’s another great deal so that you can try both Toe Juice and Hog Wash. At www.toejuice.com , put the Toe Juice/Hog Wash Combo Pack in your cart, and then enter the code ItWorks during checkout to get 20% off your order! This product is currently priced at $25, so that will save you $5! This is a great deal.
Finally, I have a very generous giveaway for one lucky reader! Here’s a picture of the prize, worth more than $50
The prize includes 1. A Toe Juice T-shirt 2. One 8-ounce bottle of Hog Wash 3. Two 2-ounce bottles of Hog Wash 4. One 4.6-ounce bottle of Toe Juice 5. Two 1-ounce bottles of Toe Juice
To enter, go to www.toejuice.com , and return here to leave a comment on this post about something you learned on the site. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional, additional entries by... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Following Toe Juice ( @ToeJuice_______ ) and Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet 3 times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (It’s easy to tweet this giveaway by using the buttons at the bottom of this post. 1 entry per tweet.)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
- Receive 5 extra entries if you commented on this Birthday Page before 11:59 PM on September 6. Leave 5 comments saying, “Birthday Bash #1,” “Birthday Bash #2,” etc.
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Monday, September 20, 2010, at 11:59 PM EST. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: I received samples of Toe Juice and Hog Wash to facilitate this candid review. No other compensation was provided.