Time Saving Tips for the Holiday Season ($50 Giveaway)
Posted Dec 21 2010 10:58am
The Holiday season has been sneaking up right behind us and now that the Holiday season is quite literally upon us, it’s time to finish shopping, finalize menu plans and enjoy the company of friends and family. With so many things to do, time is something that many of us have ran out of! I hope a few of these time saving tips will help you finalize your plans and make it to the big day just in time!
- You still have time to skip the lines! Shopping online is a great way to save yourself some serious time and many retailers are offering FREE shipping upgrades today and tomorrow, so you’ll pay little to no shipping fees!
- Hit the grocery store now! Christmas Eve, and the day prior, are NOT the days you want to visit the grocery store. Yet, every year I seem to make this mistake over and over again, each year. Shop now and avoid the basket wars and long lines.
- Save a trip to the bank! If your a Bank of America customer, you can skip a trip to the bank by using Bank of America’s online banking. By utilizing this free feature, you can check balances, transfer money, and even set-up alerts, ensuring that your mush brain won’t miss a beat.
- Wrap as you go! Each time you bring an item in the house, immediately wrap it and place it under the tree. I cannot tell you how many countless people have told me that this is one of their biggest time saving tips! I typically wait until Christmas Eve to wrap everything and it’s not only overwhelming, but I stay up until 2am and end up exhausted on Christmas day.
- Ship from home! USPS, Fedex and UPS all offer online shipping options that allow you to ship without leaving your home. Carriers will even pick up your package right from your doorstep, so you can skip the lines and save some serious time. You’ll be amazed at how simple and easy the process is.
For more information about saving time during the holidays, visit www.bankofamerica.com/solutions . Bank of America has also recently launched a Twitter handle to share time-saving and money-saving tips! Simply follow @BofA_Tips to stay in the know!
One Lucky “Deal”ectible Mommies reader will WIN a $50 Pre-loaded Bank of America Gift Card!
How to Enter: Simply tell me how how you save time during the holiday season!
Extra Entries: Please Note that the initial entry must be completed before any extra entries will count!
#WIN a $50 Preloaded Bank of America Gift Card from @dealectiblemom http://bit.ly/i45PfK
3. Subscribe to my feed or emails (located on the right hand sidebar).
4. Follow me with Google Friend Connect (located on the right hand side bar)
The boring stuff: US residents only. Giveaway ends on December 27th at midnight! Winner will be chosen at random.
Disclaimer: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Bank of America and received a Bank of America preloaded gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate. This contest is hosted and fulfilled solely by “Deal”ectible Mommies.My thoughts and opinions remain my own!