Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Go
Search posts:

Things I Love....love, love, love

Posted May 06 2009 1:06pm
TO EAT...

Lovin Scoopful: What the Fudge Ice Cream

{Couldn't find a picture, but trust me. This ice cream is amazing. Incredible. Delicious.  And 25% of the proceeds goes to help the Special Olympics!  The other 75% goes right to your bootie...but who's looking?}

TO WORK OUT TO...

Beyonce: Single Ladies




Lady Gaga: Just Dance



TO BUY...

This headband for Chloe:



This art piece for the kids new playroom:



And of course, I can't live without this one as well from Made by Girl:


Just Love Because...

The age of:


Seriously, I look forward to every day with Tay now.  He is so much fun, so sweet, and I'm in love.  Even more than before.


And finally....

YOU!

For voting for me.  Because I know you were just about to do that.  I mean, I only have 26 votes at the moment and over 300 readers.  Somehow the math isn't adding up.  I'm just saying...

Plus, you know the winner gets a big ol gift certificate to Target.  I can do a pretty big giveaway on my blog with money like that.

Ya, so what....I'm not above bribery.  






© 2009 "Le Musings of Moi"
Post a comment
Write a comment:

Related Searches