The Appreciation Station Treasure Chest: The PERFECT Teacher Gift! (Giveaway)
Posted Nov 22 2010 10:23am
If you’re stumped every year as to what to get for your children’s teachers for the holidays, look no further. I have the best gift ever for them! It’s called The Appreciation Station™ Treasure Chest , and you’ve got to see this gift to believe it.
Here’s a description of the productThe Appreciation Station™ Treasure Chest is an ideal way to reward kids (over 3 years of age) for good behavior. The Treasure Chest measures 16 in. wide x 14 in. high x 11 in. deep. It is made of quality construction and custom molded. The Treasure Chest includes 28 colored capsules, 28 tokens of appreciation, 50 coupons of appreciation, 10 $1.00 coupons to Dairy Queen and 200 prizes (varies upon availability). To use, simply fill the 28 colored capsules with your items of appreciation and load them into the Treasure Chest. When good behavior deserves to be rewarded, present the child with one of the 28 tokens of appreciation and let them put the token into the treasure chest slot to receive their special award. It’s easy to use the Appreciation Station™ Treasure Chest in the classroom, at home, at daycare or anywhere children can earn rewards for good behavior!I showed The Appreciation Station to my twins’ first-grade teachers, and they both went crazy over it! I ordered another one from Giant Party Store so they could both have one for their classrooms. I couldn’t believe the huge variety of prizes that comes with the Treasure Chest: erasers, fuzzy pencil grips, mini yo-yos, slinkies, activity pads, and much, much more. And the chest is huge and so adorably decorated. I absolutely love this gift.
Click here to read more about The Appreciation Station Treasure Chest and/or place an order. It’s only $29.99, and you get free shipping right now if you use the promo code 390195. It would cost you a fortune to purchase all of these items separately, so this is a fantastic deal!
One lucky winner will receive their own Appreciation Station Treasure Chest! To enter, browse around the Giant Party Store at www.giantpartystore.com and then leave a comment on this post with the exact name or URL of another item you really like. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
You can earn optional additional entries by (leave a separate comment for each) - Following Giant Party Store ( @giantpartystore ) and Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. You may tweet this giveaway up to three times a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Liking Giant Party Store on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Liking Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Subscribing to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Following Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Putting a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Posting this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Sunday, December 5, 2010, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary Appreciation Station to facilitate this review, which I am donating to my son’s teacher. I was so impressed with this product that I purchased another one! No financial compensation of any kind was received.