Ten things I'm going to strive to achieve in 2010 (Mad hat tip to my wonderful friend Jenny who did this first - I'm only copying her!)
1. I will drink more water. In fact, as of New Year's Eve, I have had NO Diet Mt. Dew at all. None. I had a terrible horrid Coca Cola habit four years ago and managed to break it, but about two years ago, I got into a terrible DMD habit. Now I'm just drinking water. It's been a bit rough, but SIX days. Water and a cup of iced coffee in the morning.
2. I'm going to TRY to get better at the laundry. I rock the world at getting it washed and dried, but folded - uh-uh, baybee. It sits in the baskets, so I'm going to try to put it away a little quicker.
3. Work harder. Work a LOT harder. At the gym, silly.
4. Try to stick to the schedule I've created so I'm not at the computer at 10 p.m.
5. So that I can be in bed AT 10 p.m. More sleep = better Carmen.
6. Get my proposal back out there and get this book sold already.
7. And now try to think of four more.
Seriously, my main goals are to stick to the schedule and drink more water.
So my ten in 2010 is more like 6 in 2010. What are your goals?