If your family’s digestive health is important to you, you’ll want to visit www.renewlife.com and check out all of their products. And if, like me, you have a young adult in your family, steer them over to the “HowDoesPooMoveU” section of ReNew Life’s Facebook page ! It’s a great way to break the ice in bringing up a subject that’s not necessarily pleasant to discuss.
ReNew Life is generously offering one reader of this blog a $50 gift code to go shopping at www.renewlife.com ! To enter, visit their website and check out their huge assortment of products. Then leave a comment on this post with the name of a product you’d like to purchase with your gift code if you win! You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you
- Follow @RenewLifeInc and @ParentingAuthor on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Like ReNew Life on Facebook . (Be sure to check out the videos at HowDoesPooMove U!) (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs . (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Thursday, September 8, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: I received a product sample for review, but no financial compensation was provided. Please check with your physician before taking dietary supplements. I am not a medical professional, and this review should not be construed as medical advice. Your experience with this product may differ from mine.