Mini Metallic Mosaics
Color Surprise Art
Make Your Own Pin Wheels
Paint Your Own Wood Cars
Create Your Own Kaleidoscopes
Pen Sand Art
And here’s more great news: RoseArt Activity Kits cost just $4.99! They’re recommended for kids ages 5 and up. I hope you’ll visit Target before July 9th to grab several of these kits for those days when the kids start whining, “Mom, we’re bored!” These kits are sure to provide hours of summer fun.
One lucky winner will receive the RoseArt activity kit: Color Your Own Giant Princess Puzzle (pictured at left)! It includes a 30-piece puzzle (over 2 feet wide when put together!) and 8 washable SuperTip® Markers. To enter, leave a comment sharing something that you and your kids like to do together in the summer. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you
- Follow RoseArt ( @RoseArtFun ) and Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway with the hashtag #SBBP. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) You can use this tweet if you'd like
Summer Blogger Block Party: Enter to #win a RoseArt activity kit! http://t.co/XpIksld @RoseArtFun @ParentingAuthor #SBBP #Giveaway ends 7/1
- Like RoseArt on Facebook . (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs . (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment with your GFC name. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- Get 5 extra entries if you posted the SBBP button on your blog before May 24 and left a comment on this post . (Your comments might say: #1 Posted button before May 24, #2 Posted button before May 24, etc.)
- Click here for LOTS more extra entry opportunities!
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Friday, July 1, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
And don’t forget to visit the other giveaways in the Summer Blogger Block Party event!
DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary activity kit, which I am donating for this giveaway. No financial compensation was provided.