Actually, it comes in a box, and it’s unassembled, but the point is that there is no color to it. That’s because it’s up to your kids to create their own! When we first unpacked our box, we laid the pieces flat on the garage floor. Then the boys got to work on decorating them with markers.
When they were done decorating, they were ready to put their Snack Shack together (with a little help from Mom and Dad, who found it very easy to do). And then, voila, the boys had their very own Snack Shack!
They’re so excited to use it to sell lemonade, Kool-Aid, and cookies this summer! (We'll fill in the sign on top then.) I love how all of the Build a Dream Playhouses are made of recycled materials. The Snack Shack we made was very strong and sturdy. Here are the other incredible Build a Dream Playhouses
Pop N Play Kitchen
Pop N Play Castle
Build a Dream Playhouses make fantastic summer projects for the kids. They’ll have a great time decorating, assembling, and playing with their creations. It’s a wonderful way to stir their imaginations and encourage pretend play. Visit www.buildadreamplayhouses.com today!
One lucky winner will receive a Build a Dream Playhouse of their choice!
MANDATORY ENTRY: “Like” Build a Dream Playhouses on Facebook . Leave a comment on this post with your first name and last initial so we can locate you as a follower. That’s it!
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you
- Follow Build a Dream Playhouses ( @BuildaDreamPH ) and Susan Heim on Parenting ( @ParentingAuthor ) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway with the hashtag #SBBP. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) You can use this tweet if you'd like
Summer Blogger Block Party: Enter to #Win a Build a Dream Playhouse! http://t.co/QWXhQRr @BuildaDreamPH #SBBP #Giveaway Ends 6/7
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs . (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment with your GFC name. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- Get 5 extra entries if you posted the SBBP button on your blog before May 24 and left a comment on this post . (Your comments might say: #1 Posted button before May 24, #2 Posted button before May 24, etc.)
- Click here for LOTS more extra entry opportunities!
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Tuesday, June 7, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to continental US residents only.
And don’t forget to visit the other giveaways in the Summer Blogger Block Party event!
DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary product sample to facilitate my candid review. No financial compensation was provided.